Ingredients: (Serves 4 people)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- handful chopped fresh coriander
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets, cubed
- 1 small courgette, cut into thick slices
- 1 onion, cut into wedges and separated
- 1 red pepper, cut pieces
- 10 cherry tomatoes
Prep:30min › Cook:10min › Ready in:40min
- In a shallow dish, mix together olive oil, cumin, chopped coriander and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken, and mix well.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Preheat barbecue for high heat.
- Thread chicken, courgette, onion, red pepper and tomatoes onto skewers.
- Brush cooking grate with oil, and arrange skewers on hot grate. for approximately 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through, turning to cook evenly.
- Serve with a yummy summer salad.